The Alexander Homestead bed and breakfast in St. Augustine, FL is truly romantic. Each of the five oversized Victorian bedchambers has a faintly old-fashioned air, hinting of lavender sachets tucked away in every drawer.
The colors and patterns are of serene tones, pale as opposed to rich, creating an effect much like that of a rain-washed spring garden transplanted indoors. A mix of family heirlooms and eclectic finds make each bedchamber an inviting and romantic retreat. Five rooms have their own irresistible private porch that makes your visit that much more memorable.
The Alexander Homestead will make your stay in lovely St. Augustine a most extraordinary one where you can truly feel you have slipped back in time. Browse through the rooms to the right. Room descriptions and enlarged pictures are available by clicking on any of the rooms. Use our convenient reservation form to make inquiries about availability or call us at 888.292.4147. We look forward to seeing you soon.
- No smoking is allowed inside of the Alexander Homestead B&B.
- Parking is available on the premises for mid-size to small vehicles.
- Minimum stays are required on weekends, holidays and special events.
- Reservations by deposit or credit card only.
- Cancellations require a seven day notice prior to scheduled arrival date.
- Cancellations require a fourteen day notice prior to scheduled arrival on holidays.
- Check-in time is between 3:00 and 7:00pm unless you make prior arrangements.
- Check-out time is prior to 11:00am.
- Please make arrangements for late arrival.
- Taxes apply: Rates quoted do not include 6% Florida sales tax and 4% county lodging tax.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.