Alexander Homestead Bed and Breakfast House Policies
- No smoking is allowed inside of the Alexander Homestead B&B.
- Parking is available on the premises for mid-size and small vehicles.
- Minimum stays are required on weekends, holidays and special events.
- Reservations by deposit or credit card only.
- Cancellations require a seven day notice prior to scheduled arrival date.
- Cancellations require a fourteen day notice prior to scheduled arrival on holidays.
- Check-in time is between 3:00 and 7:00pm unless you make prior arrangements.
- Check-out time is prior to 11:00am.
- Please make arrangements for late arrival.
- Taxes apply: Rates quoted do not include 6% Florida sales tax and 4% county lodging tax.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Traveler’s Checks, Personal Checks and cash for deposits and final payments.
As a special thank you, we offer 10% discount on room rates to active military personnel year round. Please present your ID at check in to obtain the discount.
For your convenience, we immediately guarantee your reservation with a nonrefundable $50 deposit if you use a credit card. If you wish to pay by check, we ask for a one night pre-payment within five (5) days of your call. We will mail, e-mail or fax confirmation of your reservation upon receipt of your deposit.
Alexander Homestead Bed & Breakfast is a small property where every guest reservation made is both important and special to us. If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us at least seven (7) days prior to your scheduled arrival.
In the unlikely event that you must cancel within seven (7) days, your reservation will be charged for the full stay unless the room can be rebooked. The full reservation will be charged for no notice of cancellation. Early departures will be charged for the full stay. Please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your reservation.
Rates and policies are subject to change. On weekends there is a two (2) night minimum stay in each room. Major holidays may require up to a three (3) night minimum stay in all rooms.
Alexander Homestead Bed and Breakfast is a non-smoking inn. Smoking is permitted outside and on the porches. Children of any age can be accommodated in the Hideaway Suite only. Small dogs also can be accommodated in certain rooms if you have a crate. Under no circumstances can a dog be left alone in your room while you are out. If a dog is left alone you will be subject to a $250 fine for each occurrence..